Mrs Rachel Cole-Galley is our Pastoral and Safeguarding Manager. She works closely with the senior leadership team as well as all teaching and non-teaching staff at Meadowbank to help the children reach their full potential. Part of her role includes promoting children's Safety and Wellbeing, monitoring Attendance and Punctuality in school, as well as overseeing medication and first aid requirements.
Children in school are made aware they can come and talk to her independently to discuss issues they may be experiencing. As a non-teaching member of staff some children find it easier to open up. Mrs Cole-Galley will always listen, comfort and together work on a positive outcome.
Pastoral aims :-
- Providing personal support appropriate for the needs of each individual child
- Pupils are encouraged to be self-confident and considerate of the needs of others
- Working in partnership with families to unravel any difficulties and working together in the best interest of the child
- Build strong or strengthen lasting relationships with outside agencies
- Identify children who need additional support before negative situations may occur